Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My horoscope screwed up!


GEMINI: YOUR HOROSCOPE FOR THE DAY
See this at: http://horoscopes.astrology.com/dailygemini.html
Your thoughts are vibrant and potent today, so see if you can find a good way to organize them -- or at least to get your people to help you remember them! Socializing is its own reward, too.
D A M N R A W R !

This day was a big burnout! I'm mad and this brainsick horoscope got me pissed off. "Your thoughts are vibrant and potent today" What the heck does this sentence mean? I was like arggh! mad at everything. I almost burst out with tears. It's giving me headaches. The sentence is very wrong. I'm just doing and feeling the other way around. I spaced out today in such a way that I am not aware of my surroundings. I made a mistake today and it became a total mess (and that's so confidential). But thanks to my dear friend Kia. She tried to calm my day. She told me that I'd get my ass kicked if I stay this way - ANGRY. Thanks a lot Kee!

By the way, this is just a non-sense post again. I just want to blog - as an outlet or my anger. Throw some fears and make my thoughts VIBRANT - just what my horoscope said. Sa mga nag-basa, thanks!

2 comments:

comment or criticize if you want :))

Find entries